ISO Certification Overview
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management
- ISO 14001:2015 Environment Management
- OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health
- ISO 45001:2018 Health and Saftey
- ISO 22000 Food Safety Management
- ISO 50001 Energy Management System
- ISO 13485:2016 Medical Device System
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
- ISO 20000 IT service Management System(ITSM)
- ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security
- ISO 17025 General req for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- CE Marking
How to gain registration ?
The process of registration follows three simple steps:
- Initial stage 1 audit- Assessment to ISO Standerd
- Stage 2 audit
- Maintenance is confirmed through a programme of annual surveillance visits and a three yearly re-certification audit.
Initial Certification Audit
The assessment process for achieving certification consists of a two stage Initial Certification Audit as follows:
Stage 1- The purpose of this visit is to confirm the readiness of the organisation for full assessment. The assessor will:
- confirm that the quality manual conforms to the requirements of ISO Standerd
- confirm its implementation status
- confirm the scope of certification
- check legislative compliance
- produce a report that identifies any non-compliance or potential for non-compliance and agree a corrective action plan if required.
- produce an assessment plan and confirm a date for the Stage 2 assessment visit.
Stage 2- The purpose of this visit is to confirm that the quality management system fully conforms to the requirements of ISO Standard in practice. The assessor will:
- undertake sample audits of the processes and activities defined in the scope of assessment
- document how the system complies with the standard
- report any non-compliances or potential for non-compliance
- produce a surveillance plan and confirm a date for the first surveillance visit
- If the assessor identifies any major non-conformance, the organisation cannot be certified until corrective action is taken and verified.
With an increasing concern of maintain the ISO Certification, Kayzed provides a monthly/ Yearly maintenance
The monthly plan includes:
- Updating Procedures within the Organisation to be more efficient and streamlined, considering
different levels of actions.
- Controlling all document changes and processes
- Controlling all records to justify scope of work, procedures design, development in accordance to
- Monitoring Client satisfaction
- Managing Suppliers performance
- Regular Internal Audits
- Regular Supplier Audits
- Regular client satisfaction audits
- Controlling all Non-Conformances and concessions
- Documenting Corrective actions
- Documenting Preventive actions
- Regular Management Review Meetings
- Continue Improvement tools and techniques:
1. Statistical Process Controls
2. Quality Control Plan
3. Problem Solving Sessions
- Determining new technologies and standards to be adopted.
ISO consultancy training ,certification against various standards like ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environment Management System, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health Safety Management System, ISO / IEC 17025 Laboratory accreditation management system, ISO 27001 information management system, ISO 20000 IT Service Management System, HACCP ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System etc.