The full name of this standard is ISO 22301:2012 Business continuity management systems leading business continuity and provides the best framework for managing business continuity in an organization.
One of the features that differentiates this standard from other business continuity frameworks/standards is that an organization can become certified by an accredited certification body, and will therefore be able to prove its compliance to its customers, partners, owners and other stakeholders.
Benefits of ISO 22301
- Maximize quality and efficiency
- Flexibility during disruptions
- Competitive advantage
- Organisational improvement
- Continuous internal improvement via audits
- Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Cost savings
- Maintain Optimum Client Delivery levels
- Strengthen your internal Management
- Reputational Management